Sunday, February 26, 2017

FREEBIE What's On My Plate?

Don't miss this incredible FREEBIE! What's on My Plate FLIP Book is one example of my many Science FLIP books! It explains the My Plate healthy, balanced eating plan that the US Government has issued to replace the Food Pyramid plan.

I wanted you to get a chance to try out one of my popular science FLIP books with your students. I know you will love it!
This What's on My Plate FLIP Book  is fun an easy to assemble! And it's FREE! 

Check out my other great Science FLIP Books HERE.

Don't forget to leave feedback on the product page and follow my store to learn about more free products from 
1st Grade Pandamania!
What's On My Plate? FLIP Book
Let me know your thoughts! 
Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow my blog or follow me on Bloglovin' (See icon above on the right.) and "SAVE" this post on Bloglovin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...