Sunday, November 6, 2016

Gobble Up These Goodies! FREEBIE Included!


This adorable Pilgrim Puppet Book is a 
must have
to supplement your Thanksgiving unit!
Check out the book in action:
If you are unable to load the video, click HERE.


Get your Pilgrim Went Looking For a Turkey Puppet Book HERE.

 Another great product is my Thanksgiving FUN Pack!
LOADED with activities that will keep your little learners engaged all week!



The FREEBIE below is a sample from my Thanksgiving FUN Pack.
Grab this FREEBIE shown below HERE.
Don't forget to leave feedback and follow my store to get more great deals!


Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow my blog or follow me on Bloglovin' (See icon above on the right.) and "SAVE" this post on Bloglovin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...