Saturday, October 1, 2016

Fire Safety Month!

I'm so stinkin' proud of my niece, Jenna!
She's a firefighter in Fort Collins, CO and worked closely with me to create this very thorough and accurate Fire Safety Book and Activities Pack.
Every year for the past 4 years, Jenna has visited my class to teach my students about fire safety.
She's so wonderful and amazingly effective at reaching our students!

With the Pack, You get:
Firefighter Jenna Keeps Us Safe book in color
Firefighter Jenna Keeps Us Safe book in black and white
Firefighter Jenna Keeps Us Safe book in black and white and with lines for key words to fill in.
Fire Safety word wall
Fire Safety student activities pages
**Also, after purchase, customers have the option to contact me to have page 10 personalized with their school name so it reads: 
"Later that day, Firefighter Jenna visits 1st graders at (your school name) to teach them about fire safety. She brings some equipment to show them how it works."






Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow my blog or follow me on Bloglovin' (See icon above on the right.) and "SAVE" this post on Bloglovin'!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...