Friday, September 2, 2016

Happy Go Home Note!


Now you can get the Happy Go Home Note as a separate purchase!

Send this cute note home when students make great choices during the day and you want to communicate this to parents. 
Send home when they make it to the top of your clip chart!
Print it the color of your top most color on your clip chart.
Our clip chart is pink, so I made a pink note pad of these cute notes and just tear off positive notes as I need them.


The Happy Go Home Note is included in my Behavior Management Pack.
Get the best-selling 102 page Behavior Management Supplement Pack for Clip Chart
Or just get the Happy Go Home Notes HERE.

Let me know what your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow my blog or follow me on Bloglovin' (See icon above on the right.) and "SAVE" this post on Bloglovin'!

                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...