Thursday, July 7, 2016

Five for Friday July 8, 2016

 Thank you, Doodle Bugs Teaching for another linky party!
 In first grade we teach and practice sight words all year long.
They're such an important part of building reading fluency.
And we are always looking for different ways to actively engage our students when practicing their sight words.
Like word walls.
And centers.
And flash cards.
And games.
So I created a product that is versatile and can be used in all of the above ways and more!

Use this pack for a word wall, for flash cards, instructional cards, and to play 6 different games!
Get them all and save with the Bundle:

Check out my blog with more information about these fun sight word packs HERE!
 Here is a FREE Blog Course you can sign up for! 
Thanks, Misty Miller for recommending it!
Click below the picture.
Improve your Blog in 3 Weeks
 Check out Misty Miller's new Facebook page if you sell on TpT! 
Request to join. It's a great place to get all kinds of advice on your store!
 I'm sooooooo excited for the Orlando TpT Conference!!
Who's going?
Are you going to the Florida Welcome Social for TPTers?
Let me know and I'll look for you!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!
Let me know what your thoughts. I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow my blog or follow me on Bloglovin' (See icon above on the right.) and "SAVE" this post on Bloglovin'!

Click on Doodle Bugs to see what other great bloggers are up to.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear of Misty Miller. The course is a good thing to know about, too. Thanks for sharing. See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
      Joyce

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link to the How to Improve Your Blog class; I've signed up! :)
    Tonya
    Storybook Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I'm sure it will be a good class. I haven't started the program yet, but it looks wonderful! So much to learn! Thanks for stopping by!
      Joyce

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...