Friday, April 8, 2016

Five for Friday, April 8, 2016

Doodle Bugs Teaching

 Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Be sure to scroll down to find an Earth Day FREEBIE! 


I love teaching in the spring! There's so much to learn and do!

Our caterpillars are growing like crazy! In just a week they have gotten huge and are now hanging from the top of the container, ready to make their chrysalises. They have had so much fun studying the creatures up close!  

Aren't these kids adorable?


(Must be the weird angle of the camera... The caterpillar cup looks like it has a weird shape.)


Getting ready to make their chrysalises! We are all worried about the one at the bottom, but he also has since formed a chrysalis, so we'll see.





We love to paint, but if you're like us, we never seem to have time to do it! Sadly, our kids don't have art as a special, so it's up to the classroom teacher to squeeze it in whenever possible. 

So we do, whenever we can! This time we painted butterflies. So much fun!

This is one of my favorite pictures. They all line up to help each other put their aprons on before we paint. So smart!


One of our absolute favorite things that we use EVERYDAY are our privacy folders. These handy folders give students privacy when they need it, but also have tons of resources on them for students to use as they read, write, and do math. They can look for sight words to spell when they write, letter formation, coins, sounds, and so much more! This week was our unit Math test and students were busy using the folders to access the 100's grids and the number lines to solve problems.
So handy! 









Ok. I'm addicted. I love chocolate. Dark chocolate is good for you, right??



My 77 page I L♥VE the Earth Pack is ready to go and here is a FREEBIE sample from the pack:

Endangered Animals Tab Book FREEBIE


Endangered Animals Tab Book

My 77 page I L♥VE the Earth Unit  is all you need for Earth Day. My son, Bryce, whose degree is Evolutionary Biology helped me create this unit! It was so much fun to work with him on this project! I'm such a proud mama. It took us several weeks to make it just right. Right now it is reduced from $7.50 to $4.95!

I L♥VE the Earth Unit
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Let me know what your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow my blog or follow me on Bloglovin' (See icon above on the right.) and "SAVE" this post on Bloglovin'!

Click on Doodle Bugs to see what other great bloggers are up to!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...