Friday, April 29, 2016

Five for Friday April 29, 2016

 Thanks again, Doodle Bugs Teaching for another Five for Friday!

Can I just say it's been a rough week? 
One of my teammates thinks so too. This was not posed by the way...
We laughed so hard and that's just what we needed!



I've posted this before, but I can't say enough how much our team swears by these sight word drills. Check out my blog about it from March:

Other drills I have created work on Mixed Long and Short Vowels as well as drills for 

Speed Drills for Mixed Long and Short Vowels

Speed Drills for Blends, Digraphs and Word Families


We could get a foot of snow this weekend. Springtime in the Rockies - Gotta love it!
(No wonder the kids have been acting so crazy...)


The report planner for our endangered animal reports was perfect. They used the information from the endangered animal trading cards to create their report planner and then wrote their reports. Silly me, I didn't take pictures of their completed reports! Like I said, it's been a CRAZY week!



Does this happen at your school? We all work together for so long, we start dressing alike on a regular basis. Here are 2 more of my awesome teammates!


Have a wonderful weekend!

Let me know what your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow my blog or follow me on Bloglovin' (See icon above on the right.) and "SAVE" this post on Bloglovin'!

Click on Doodle Bugs to see what other great bloggers are up to!


7 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! We never get any snow in South Georgia! I can say that I have coem to school wearing matching outfits with another teacher! Great post!

    Erin
    Chevron and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, snow is so beautiful here in Colorado! But we are definitely ready for some warmer weather. Thanks so much for stopping by!
      Joyce

      Delete
  2. This week has been rough all over. I feel just like your teammate on the table. I'd be in bed by 6pm tonight if my kids would let me! I had a teammate at my last school that would show up wearing the same outfit I was (accidentally) at least once a month. Great minds think alike I guess. :) Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the much deserved weekend!
      Joyce

      Delete
  3. I can identify with your teammate on the table! Glad to know it wasn't just me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In schools, in classrooms, in hallways all over our world there are teachers laid out on tables LOL. Have a great weekend!
      Joyce

      Delete
  4. This week was a rough one for me too, glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...