Saturday, March 5, 2016

YAY Spring!


Yay! Spring is almost here! I can smell it, can't you? And the antsy behavior in the classroom is definitely increasing... A sure sign that warm weather is on it's way!

So, I just revised my 64 page Spring FUN Pack and have made it better than ever, and at a discounted price for just a short while! It's only $4.95 for 64 pages of Science, Literacy and Math activities from March-May! 

Check out all that's below and look for a FREEBIE too!






And check out the Easter Roll and Cover FREEBIE Math Game below!


Easter Roll and Cover Math Game
So get your FREEBIE Easter Roll and Cover Math Game HERE.

And Get your 66 page Spring FUN Pack for only $4.95 HERE.

Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' (See icon above on the right.) and "SAVE" this post on Bloglovin'!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...